Friday, October 28, 2011

Yes, i admit it. I might not be the best person in the world. And yes, I know. I... don't like to show my feelings to people. I hide it to myself. 
I am not always myself. I hide the pain from my loved ones. I care about people who don't even care about me. I will forgive you even if you stab me in the back. I always have time to forgive you. 
When I smile or laugh, I become happier and laugh more trying to explain why. I cry allot more than you think I do. I just go along with the flow. Not managing to have my own choices. I always try my best at everything. 
Even if i've tried the hardest or enough, I still try harder. I get jealous sometimes. Get mad at people. Might hurt someone but I'll do anything to make people happy. Even if i had to lie for them, i would. I'm just used to it. But I dont want this forever. I want to be myself. Smile and laugh with everyone. 
I dont wanna hurt anyone, specially the people I love and care about. I know, you don't have to remind me. I'm not the best person in the world. But nobody's perfect right ? Yeah, no one is. But next time, I'll try being myself more !!

No comments:

Post a Comment