Thursday, October 27, 2011

what we see, is not what really happen


when I smile, it does not mean I am happy,
sometimes it means that I am trying my best to hide my problem...

when I become silence, it does not mean I have problem,
sometimes it means that I wanna see who care about me...

when I become angry, it does not mean I don't like it,
sometimes it means that I care for you & your choice is wrong..

when I become overjoyed, it does not mean I have happy life,
sometimes I become so happy coz you are happy...

when I talk to much, it does not mean I luv to talk,
sometimes it means that I hate the silence from you...

sometimes what we see, is not what really happen...
plz don’t judge a book by it's cover
coz sometimes the cover can’t tell everything about the story in the books...

No comments:

Post a Comment