Thursday, October 27, 2011

When I cry at night, the only thing I can think to myself is...how can I seem so perfectly fine in the morning. Why do I smile like nothing is wrong ? And how does not one single person notice that I'm not okay ?
Behind my smile is a hurting heart. Behind my laugh, I'm falling apart. Look closely at me and you will see, the girl I am...isn't me.
    • To tell you the truth, I've just been avoiding everything.


    •  Behind my smile is everything you'll never understand.
      I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness to smile instead of cry.
      Have you ever felt so alone and nothing makes sense ? Well that's how I feel right now...I feel like I'm facing everything myself, with nothing but tears and a fake smile...


      I wanna get lost from my life sometimes, sit on the side and watch the world go by, I wanna get lost and I don't know why.  -Everclear-

      I don't know if I'm getting better or just used to the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment