Friday, August 30, 2013


Is It A Love?

I felt hurt when I can't be able to talk with you,
I felt hurt when I can't able to hear your voice,
I felt hurt when I can't be able to feel your heartbeat for me,
but I can't stop this vibration of soul for you!

I just feel hurt when you brought me in jealousy,
I just feel hurt when this distance made me far away from you,
I just feel hurt when I missed the way you care of me...
but only I know one thing, you always stay in my deepest heart.

Painted your smile on my mind.
Carved your name in my heart.
Feel your heartbeat through my breath.
I only know that I can't live without you.

Is it a love?
When I always want to spend all the time with you?
When I can't erase you from my memory?
When I always miss you...

You wiped my sorrow and pain,
bring my soul back
and put a smile on my face.

 Is it a love?
If I want to see your face when I wake up from my sweet dream
and feel your kisses to wake me up in the morning
and wanna be your 'I love you' in each and every night!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment