Thursday, November 3, 2011

Myself


I was born to be stubborn, to be a little bitchy, to push people, to push myself.
I was taught to never take life for granted, to live a little, to love with everything 
I have, to never give up, to believe in myself, but most of all, to fight for myself.
 
 If someone seriously wants to be a part of your life, they will seriously make an effort to be in it.
I’ve come to realize that the only people I need in my life are the ones who need me in theirs even when I have nothing else to offer them but myself.
Most of the problems in life are because of two reasons : we act without thinking, or we keep thinking without acting ! 
Sometimes you need to be deaf for the sake of somebody. You need to be intensive to lessen the pain. You need to smile for the strength of others. And sometimes, you just need to stop because you are tired of everything.
We can never go back and change what has been done..but we can always earn the lessons learned to make things better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment