Tuesday, October 25, 2011

She thinks she's getting better..but really, she's just used to the pain.
 
Nobody knows the real me.
Nobody knows how many times I've sat in my room cried, how many times I've lost hope, how many times I've been let down.
Nobody knows how many times I've had to hold back the tears, how many times I've felt like I'm about to snap but don't just for the sake of others.
Nobody knows the thoughts that go through my head whenever I'd sad, how horrible they truly are.
Nobody knows me and that's what I hate the most.

 
  
If I'm walking away from your life that doesn't mean I hate you but you are hurting me without knowing.
 
 -o0o-
 
Not all scars show. Not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can’t really see the pain that someone else feels.
  
-o0o-


Two of the hardest tests in life : 
The patience to wait for the right moment 
and 
The courage to accept that you've waited for nothing.
 
-o0o-
 
Do u know, What's the worst feeling in the world ?
It's being in love with someone who feels the same way;
just not about you.
 
-o0o-
It takes a strong person to pretend everything is alright when its not & a stronger person to admit it's all gone to hell and ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment