Sunday, June 23, 2013

I've learned ...

I learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings, even if I respect theirs. 
Being a good person doesn’t guarantee that others will be good people, too. 
You only have control over yourself and how you choose to be as a person. 

I learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings, even if I respect theirs. 
Being a good person doesn’t guarantee that others will be good people, too. 
You only have control over yourself and how you choose to be as a person. 
As for others, you can only choose to accept them or walk away.




I’ve learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.

I’ve learned that no matter how much I care some people just don’t care back. 


I’ve learned that just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have. 

I’ve learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.

Photo


I've learned a lot this year. 
I learned that things don't always turn out the way you planned or the way you think they should, 
and I've learned that there are things that go wrong that don't always get fixed or get put back together the way they were before. 
I've learned that some broken things stay broken, 
and I've learned that you can get through bad times and keep looking for better ones, as long as you have people who love you.

 Photo

I've learned that no matter how much you care, some people don't deserve you.

I Have Learned to Care About People Not Bcoz They Are Good,
But Bcoz I Know The Pain 0f Being ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment