Friday, September 23, 2011

The Soundtrack Of My Life

My music drowns me in its song,
Tears drip down my cheeks,
Thinking about my friends who don't believe me,
Crying about the ones who hurt me,

I lie down crying,
and thinking
I didn't lie,
not to you,
not to anyone,
I warned you and tried to help,
Instead, you told me I was lying,
And back stabbing,
You said I had lost you as a friend,
But now you just called me,
And said you were wrong,
But what you said before hurt me a lot,
Now, I'm not the one who has lost a friend,
You Are.

Tomorrow will be a new day,
A day where there might be tears,
there might be laughs,
but there will always be someone missing,
You were once my friend,
Once trusted me,
Once was there for me,
Now you're gone,
Out of my life,
Because of one thing that happened,
Happened tonight.
Music, still there, helping me get through losing you.
I am making my own music now,
without your help.
This is me,
and this is the soundtrack of my life. 

 
-AlexandraM Feuerman-

No comments:

Post a Comment