Sunday, January 18, 2015


Now your turn. You became a part of the game.You should never have commented or liked my status. The person who likes or comments on my status must choose one of the following phrases and must post it in their own FACEBOOK for 24 hours 
1. I've been in 24 different relationships. 
2. Someone offered me a job as a prostitute but i'm hesitant. 
3. I've decided to stop wearing underwear. 
4. I still love my ex. 
5. I decided to be a gay/lesbian. 
6. I'm pregnant. 
7. I'm getting a tattoo. 
8. I want a baby. 
9. I'm adopting a monkey. 
10.I'm getting married. 
11.I'm in love. 
12. I want to die. 
 Note : you can only choose one of these sentences, no explanation, no comment. When someone comments or likes your status, send this to him/her message you must do it and please keep the secret. Don't break the fun and the game

No comments:

Post a Comment