Wednesday, November 27, 2013


Don’t worry about my tears, they just love to travel down my cheeks. I am just sad because the wounds are fresh and I am emotionally shattered. Soon the wounds will heal and leave a few scars on my heart and soul. And then maybe I will someone who can heal these scars too.
I have no regrets about the way I loved you because I was just living my truth. I don’t want to take revenge because I loved you to the core and I don’t want to prove it to you anymore. I forgive you and let you go because maybe someday I will overcome this and forget that you were the reason behind my pain. I will let my life unfold just the way it wants to. I will discover my real emotional strength now that you are gone. But before you go I just want to say that you can come back to me the day you realize the depth of my love for you because that day I will be able to embrace you again without any fear of losing you again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment