Sunday, September 1, 2013


One day you’ll miss me
Like I missed you
One day you’ll need me
Like I needed you
One day you’ll cry for me
Like I cried for you
One day you’ll love me
But I can’t love you

 
-o0o-

 
Music is everywhere, all you have to do is listen


-o0o-

 Don’t dream your life, live your dreams

 -o0o-

 It’s not where I’ve been, but where I’m going

 -o0o-

 Don’t walk behind me, cause I won’t lead you,
don’t walk in front of me, cause I won’t follow you.
Walk next to me like a friend and I’ll be there when you need me

 -o0o-

 We don’t see the things like they are, we see the things like we are


-o0o-

 This world is a comedy for the people who think, and for the people that feel it’s a tragedy

 -o0o-

 
I like walking in the rain, so no one can see my tears

 
-o0o-

 
Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak. Sometimes it means you’re strong enough to let go

 
-o0o-

 Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself

 
-o0o-
 

You ask me: What’s wrong?
I smile and answer: Nothing
I turn around and whisper: Everything

 -o0o-

 
Tears exist so the soul can cry

 -o0o-

 
The meaning of life, is to give life a meaning

 
-o0o-
 

Some people build walls around them, to see or there’s anyone that cares enough to break them down

 
-o0o-

 
We can’t choose the truth, the only thing we can do is choosing what to do with it

 -o0o-

 
Should I be happy that we’re friends or sad because that’s all we will ever be?

 
-o0o-

 
I knew that when I was looking back to crying, I would laugh.
But what I didn’t know was looking back to laughing would make me cry
 

-o0o-

 Depression is not a sign of weakness, it means you’ve been strong for far too long

 
-o0o-

 
Pain doesn’t hurt …. when it’s all you’ve ever felt

 
-o0o-

 Note to myself : I lost you

 
-o0o-

I don’t run from you, I walk slowly away and it kills me because you don’t care enough to stop me

 
-o0o-

 
The words you spoke don’t hurt. The words that are unspoken hurt the most

 
-o0o-

 
I would prefer to be disliked for the one I am, then to be liked for the one I’m not

 
-o0o-

 
I hate you, because your life seems so perfect without me

 
-o0o-

 
It hurts when you’ve found your prince Charming, but you are not his Cinderella

 
-o0o-

 I’m not afraid to love you, I’m just afraid that you don’t love me

 
-o0o-

 
Love isn’t about finding the perfect one,

it’s about finding someone imperfect, but perfect in your eyes

 
-o0o-

 
Step into the darkness
Say goodbye to the light
We live in an eternity
Where everyday is night

 
-o0o-

 
Never make someone your anything. Because when you lose this person, you’ll have nothing left

 
-o0o-

 
Love is the slowest form of suicide

 
-o0o-

 
Time ain’t nothing but time. It’s a verse with no ryhm and it comes all down to you

 
-o0o-


Jump… and let the wings grow when you’re falling down

 
-o0o-

 
It hurts when you love someone, that loves someone else in return

 
-o0o-

 
They say loving you is my biggest mistake
But how it can be so wrong, when it feels so right?
If I ever made a mistake
It isn’t loving you…
It’s thinking that someday you’ll love me too…


 -o0o-

 I must not waste my time with crying, because it won’t help me and it won’t make you care

 
-o0o-

 
People walk in and out your life, but only the real friends leave a footprint behind in your heart


-o0o-

 If you love something… let it go.
If it comes back… it’s yours.
If it doesn’t… it wasn’t meant to be yours



Source : http://thebeststatus.com/the-best-quotes/

No comments:

Post a Comment