Wednesday, September 25, 2013


♥ I don’t run from you, I walk away slowly, and it kills me , ’cause you don’t care enough to stop me.

♥ When you walk away, I count the steps that you take.

♥ Who do you turn to, when the only person in the world who can stop you from crying, is the one making you cry?

♥ I run in the rain, so that nobody can see my tears.

♥ Maybe when he broke my heart, he forgot I could feel.

♥ They say that loving you is my biggest mistake.
But how can it be wrong if it feels so right?
If I ever make a mistake,
It’s not that I love you…
It’s thinking that someday you’ll love me too.

♥ Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak, sometimes it just means that you’re strong enough to let go.

♥ The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you.

♥ Pain doesn’t hurt… when it’s all you’ve ever felt.

♥ My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it’s in pieces because of you.

♥ I don’t want to cry over you, because I finally realized that it wont get me anywhere, and it wont make you care.

♥ The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return.

♥ Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it,
’cause I might do something crazy like believe it.

♥ I’m tired if trying, sick of crying, I know I’ve been smiling, but inside I’m dying.

♥ I know what it’s like to want to die; how it hurts to smile; how you try to fit in but you can’t; how you end up hurting yourself on the outside to try and kill the thing on the inside.

♥ My heart longs for you,
My soul dies for you,
My eyes cry for you,
And my empty arms reach out for you.

♥ If you don’t love me at my worst, then you don’t deserve me at my best.

♥ Should I smile because we’re friends, or cry because that’s all we’ll ever be?

♥ The day you finally decide to love me will be that day after the day I give up on chasing you.


No comments:

Post a Comment