Friday, January 17, 2014

Meaning of Kisses


“WHAT EACH KISS MEANS” - Kiss on the Forehead: We’re cute together. - Kiss on the Cheek: We’re friends. - Kiss on the Hand: I adore you. - Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now. - Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect. - Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU…

Continue reading here -->> http://www.likelovequotes.com/what-each-kiss-means/
“WHAT EACH KISS MEANS” - Kiss on the Forehead: We’re cute together. - Kiss on the Cheek: We’re friends. - Kiss on the Hand: I adore you. - Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now. - Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect. - Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU…

Continue reading here -->> http://www.likelovequotes.com/what-each-kiss-means/


"WHAT EACH KISS MEANS" - Kiss on the Forehead: We're cute together . - Kiss on the Cheek: We're friends. - Kiss on the Hand: I adore you. - Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now. - Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect. - Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU... 

“WHAT EACH KISS MEANS” 
- Kiss on the Forehead: We’re cute together. 
- Kiss on the Cheek: We’re friends. 
- Kiss on the Hand: I adore you. 
- Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now. 
- Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect. 
- Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU…

No comments:

Post a Comment