Sunday, September 25, 2011

Be yourself

Life is not about what other people think, its about what you know about yourself that counts. 
LIVE LIFE WITH LOVE, GRATITUDE AND WHATS IN YOUR HEART.
 
-o0o-
 
I might not be someone's first choice, but I am a great choice. 
I may not be rich but I am valuable. 
I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me. 
I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but I am proud of who I am today. 
I may not be perfect but I don't need to be. 
Take me as I am, or watch me as I walk away
 
-o0o-
 
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
 
-o0o-
 
I'm one of those girls that...
Will go out of the house without make-up.
Doesn't mind about her hair looking perfect.
Wears a fake smile all the time because no-one will ever understand.
Falls too hard in love and ends up getting hurt.
Does well in class and actually wants an education.
Argues with her "best friends" who are barely ever there for her anymore.
Acts like a dork around the boy she has her heart set on.
But Most of all
I'm one of those girls that isn't afraid to be herself...
 
-o0o-
 
Promise yourself to be so strong, that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. 
Look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. 
Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best. 
Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. 
Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.

-o0o-

Don't Depend on Any One In this World Including your Shadow, Because Even it Will Leave You When you Are in Darkness !

-o0o-
  
I am the owner of my thoughts. 
I am the esteemer of myself. 
I am the survivor of my obstacles. 
I am the founder of my path. 
I am the liver of my dreams. 
I am the maker of my life.

-o0o-
  
Live without pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defending, Speak without offending.

-o0o-
 
Sing like no one is listening , Dance like no one is wαtching , love like you never was hurted and Live like there's no tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment